|Summary: It’s no surprise that connection or pleasure are the primary motivations for having sex. However, there are times when you need to put yourself first and take time for yourself. Fortunately, there are safe natural herbs that can assist you in doing this. To learn more, keep reading!|
It’s no secret that the main reason people have sex is for intimacy or pleasure, not just for reproduction. But sometimes, you must disconnect from your partners and practice self-care simultaneously. Luckily, there are natural herbs that can help you do this without any side effects!
On the other hand, if you have ED, there are several methods you may do to boost your libido naturally. These include changing your food and way of life, trying natural aphrodisiacs, taking medications like Levitra 40mg, and doing stress-relieving exercises.
Table of Contents
Natural Herbs That Help Lower Sexual Inhibitions
Natural herbs can help lower sexual inhibitions. Some of these herbs include
● Catnip: This herb has increased libido in both men and women for centuries. A few drops of catnip oil can be added to a sexual lubricant or massage oil to help with arousal and fun.
● Ginseng: This herb has been traditionally used to improve sexual function in men and women and increase energy levels during sex. Take 300mg of ginseng daily before sex for the best results.
● Lavender oil: Lavender is a popular herb for its calming properties, which can be helpful when it comes to lowering anxiety levels and increasing arousal during sex. Add a few drops of lavender oil to your body wash or lubricant for a relaxing experience before getting down on the bed!
● Yarrow flower extract comes from the yarrow plant, which has been used historically as a treatment for various female reproductive issues, including low libido and lack of orgasmic pleasure. Add 2-3 drops of yarrow flower extract to your body wash or lubricant for an added boost in sensuality!
● Cranberry juice: This fruit is high in antioxidants and contains compounds that can improve sexual function in men and women. Add 1 cup of cranberry juice to your diet daily for improved sexual performance!
● Fennel seed extract: It is a natural aphrodisiac traditionally used to increase libido in both men and women. Take 500mg of fennel seed extract daily before sex for the best results.
● Maca root: This herb is often used to improve sexual function and overall health in people of all ages. Add 1-2 capsules of maca root powder to your daily diet for improved sexual performance!
● Ginseng root powder: Ginseng root powder can be added to food or drink as a dietary supplement to help improve sexual function in both men and women. Some benefits of ginseng root powder include increased energy levels, better focus, and improved libido.
How Do They Work?
Many believe natural herbs have aphrodisiac properties and can help lower sexual inhibitions. These herbs are Ginger, lavender, rosemary, sage, and thyme.
● Ginger has been traditionally used as an herb for its stimulatory effects on the digestive system and as a remedy for motion sickness. However, Ginger also has potent aphrodisiac properties. Studies have shown ginger extract can increase libido in both men and women.
● Lavender is another herb with strong sexual properties. In particular, Lavender oil is known to relax muscles and improve blood circulation. It makes it an excellent remedy for conditions like erectile dysfunction or poor circulation in the genital area.
● Rosemary is another herb known to have good sexual properties. In particular, Rosemary oil is effective in treating conditions like low sex drive or infertility due to low testosterone levels.
● Sage is another herb commonly used for its sexual benefits. Sage oil effectively treats problems like low libido or Erectile Dysfunction in men. Additionally, sage can help improve overall circulation in the body, which can help with problems such as ED-related nerve damage or poor sperm counts.
Other Ways They Are Used
In addition to their well-known benefits for overall health, some natural herbs have been traditionally used as sexual enhancers. These herbs can help increase libido, expand the range of sexual sensations felt, and even improve orgasmic function. Some of these herbs include:
● Yohimbe is a powerful herb traditionally used in African traditional medicine to treat sexual dysfunction. Studies have shown that yohimbine can improve blood flow to the genitals, increasing pleasure during sex.
● Damiana is a shrubby plant from the mint family commonly used as a sexual stimulant in South America. The main active ingredient in Damiana is Pinene, which has been shown to increase blood flow and stimulate nerve endings.
● Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) is an herbal supplement traditionally used in Asia to improve male fertility. Studies show that horny goat weed can promote increased testosterone levels and enhance libido.
Many natural herbs can help lower sexual inhibitions. One such herb is Iboga, which effectively reduces anxiety and stress levels. Other herbs effective in lowering sexual inhibition include Ephedra, Yohimbe, and Maca. Several other herbs may also work well for this purpose, so speaking with a healthcare professional about the best way to use them for your specific situation is essential.