Living a happy & healthy sex life sometimes becomes a dream for people. Either the men are not aware of their condition or they feel embarrassed to talk about their existing problem. The fact is that more than 3 million men in US are diagnosed with the problem of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) every year. A person suffering from ED isn’t able to sustain or achieve an erection. The reason why he cannot satisfy his partner’s needs. The prevalence of ED increases with age but it can be caused due to various reasons such as stress, high blood pressure, depression, smoking, drinking alcohol, etc. From time to time, many treatments have been added to the list as a cure for ED. The list includes various types of drugs, implants, surgeries, herbal remedies, exercises, etc. Before the modern day medications came to the rescue, men used to rely on massage therapies such as the Prostate Massage Therapy to treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
What all to gather from this article:
- What is Erectile Dysfunction and How is it caused?
- What you should know about Prostate Massage Therapy
- Does Prostate Cancer cause ED?
- How to Give an Epic Prostate Massage & Drive him Wild with Pleasure
- Prostate Massage Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – How to do it the right way
- What are the Risks Involved with this Therapy
What is Erectile Dysfunction and How is it caused?
As discussed above, ED is the inability to sustain or achieve an erection which is good enough to indulge in any sexual activity. Due to improper blood flow to the penis, this condition occurs. Though this problem increases with age, it can have other causes too. These causes include both physical & psychological factors that have a negative impact on the overall health of the person.
Causes of ED:
- High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol
- Smoking & Drinking Alcohol
- Peyronie’s disease
- Cardiovascular Diseases
In some cases, it has been seen that prescription medicines can also cause ED. These medicines include diuretics, antidepressants, prostate treatment drugs, painkillers, etc. ED drugs are known to treat the symptoms of this problem but if a person is already suffering from some other disorder, he should consult a doctor before taking any treatment on his own.
What you should know about Prostate Massage Therapy
Men with an enlarged prostate (known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH) or Prostatitis can be highly benefited from the prostate massage. The Massage can sometimes trigger ejaculation in men which is referred to as Prostate Milking. But prostate milking is somewhat different as it is specifically done for the internal area.
Benefits of Prostate Massage Therapy
Prostate Massage is done for the sole purpose of enhancing the blood flow and urinary flow, clearing the prostatic duct and any excess fluid. The removal of excess fluid relieves from symptoms that may cause other problems.
Several studies suggest that this massage can help boost your sexual health by enhancing the blood flow throughout the body. A healthy prostate gland can be achieved by the use of this massage. It not only improves the symptoms of erectile dysfunction but also a man’s sexual performance.
Does Prostate Cancer cause ED?
The prostate is a muscular gland, which is very delicate and located between the bladder and the penis. The treatment of prostate cancer may result in erectile dysfunction. However, prostate cancer directly does not cause ED.
The treatments that may lead to ED are discussed below:
- Surgery or radiation therapy may affect your mechanical ability. The ability to achieve a firm erection may be deteriorated due to this therapy as the nerves are closely associated with the prostate and the vessels of the penis.
- A person’s ejaculation is affected after the treatment. In some cases, a person’s ejaculate is either minimal or he doesn’t ejaculate at all. A person may achieve an orgasm but there are chances that he doesn’t ejaculate at all.
- Hormone therapy is another therapy that affects a person’s sex drive. This treatment decreases your testosterone and for a person who doesn’t get sexually aroused easily, it becomes difficult to obtain an erection. Talk to your partner about it and don’t make it an issue. The testosterone levels return back to normal after a period of time or after the completion of the therapy.
- As discussed above, a person’s sex drive is affected. Therefore, it can be difficult for you to achieve an orgasm. This issue is temporary and will be completely resolved after some time.
Coming back to our original topic of discussion, let’s talk about the massage therapy in detail.
How to Give an Epic Prostate Massage & Drive him Wild with Pleasure
Prostate Massage Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – How to do it the right way
Prostate Massage can be performed with the help of your partner, a professional (who could be your physician or a massage therapist) or you can do it on your own.
Before getting started, make sure that the prostate area is clean. Clear your bowels and your urinary bladder before things get heated.
Now, there are two ways to perform this massage. You can either perform it manually or by using a special prostate massage device.
Let’s go with the manual procedure first (use of your finger):
- Get a condom or a non-latex glove and a lubricating gel. Finger condoms can also work. Now apply some lubricated gel over your condom/glove covered finger and gently insert it into the anus. About four inches deep, you’ll be able to feel a small round ball. That’s it! You’ve located your prostate. You’re on the right track.
- Apply a little pressure on the prostate for a few seconds and then pull back slightly to release the pressure.
- Finger in, finger out! Apply gentle pressure again, hold for a few seconds and then release. By applying gentle pressure on the center of the prostate, a fluid is released to the tip of the penis.
- Repeat this procedure for five to ten times. You may experience an erection. Well, that’s completely okay. Enjoy!
What are the Risks Involved with this Therapy
Try not to perform this massage too vigorously as it may increase the symptoms of your ongoing problem and may damage your reproductive system. If your partner feels comfortable massaging you, try communicating and let them know how things are going. It improves your orgasm and can be a good erotic experience for you.
Whether it’s your partner or you who’s performing the massage therapy, always consult a certified doctor before. Most of the health insurance companies do not cover the cost of this massage therapy and so, you should find yourself a qualified practitioner who can do the job for you. Searching for such a medical expert may be difficult but your doctor or a nearby hospital may help you to easily find out one. He/she may help you to carefully massage the area and guide you properly.
Done with the manual procedure? How did it feel? Well, if you’re not comfortable putting your finger into your anus or asking your partner to do so, you may use a prostate massage device instead.
Massage it Using A Prostate Massager
You need to look for a device that’s especially designed for this purpose and not some ‘sex toy’ claiming to do this job. Many companies sell sex toys online and claim that their products serve as a good prostate massage device as well. Do not fall for it at any cost. The prostate is a delicate gland. There are devices or massagers that are designed especially for this job and provide small vibrations when pressed against the prostate. Use of such massager can relax the prostate gland, enhance blood flow, urinary flow and reduce inflammation in the area.
Let’s get things heated up :
- Lubricate the massage device and insert it properly.
- As soon as it touches the prostate, you’ll be able to feel small vibrations.
There are some external massage devices which apply pressure on the perineum when you sit.
This massage therapy has proven to be really very good as it comes with low or no risk and no side effects. Risks are only involved if you don’t take things seriously and don’t proceed with caution.
With proper treatment, erectile dysfunction can be cured and you can lead a healthy sex life.
Erectile Dysfunction or ED (also termed as Impotence) is the inability to achieve or sustain an erection which is good enough to perform any sexual activity. More than 3 million men in the US are diagnosed with this problem every year. Though this problem increases with age, aging is not only the factor that causes this particular disorder. ED can be caused due to various physical & psychological reasons such as smoking, drinking alcohol, stress, depression, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. Various treatments such as drugs, implants, surgeries have been known to treat the symptoms of ED but back in the earlier days, prostate massage therapy was used as a cure for this problem. There has been a misconception that prostate cancer causes ED but instead, it is the treatment of prostate cancer that can lead to the problem of ED. Treatments for prostate cancer such as hormone therapy, radiation therapy, and surgery can affect your mechanical ability (ability to achieve firm erections). Moreover, these therapies can deteriorate your sex drive and affect your ejaculation.
Prostate Massage Therapy can cure the problem of ED by enhancing the blood flow, urinary flow and clearing the prostatic duct. It not only enhances blood flow throughout the body but also boosts sexual health and strengthens the prostate gland. You can perform the massage therapy on your own, ask your partner to do it or with the help of a professional.
There are two ways to perform this massage: either manually or with the help of a massager (a massage device). It’s always better to consult a doctor before getting things heated up. Make sure your bowels and bladder are clear before you begin the massage. If you’re going with the manual procedure, make sure that your condom/glove is lubricated properly and then proceed with the appropriate steps. If you plan to work it out with a massager, make sure that you buy it from a trusted website. Many companies sell sex toys and claim that the product can be used for the massage. Do not fall for these products and buy a device which is especially designed for this purpose. Do not perform this massage vigorously as it may damage your reproductive system and other issues may arise.
Prostate Massage Therapy has proven to cure erectile dysfunction and give positive results. Multiple sessions of this massage are needed and so, it can take up to a few weeks and months. Be patient and you’ll be able to gain control over the problem with time. It is a safe and sound way to obtain a harder erection and an intense orgasm. You definitely want to last longer in bed, don’t you?