ED TRIAL PACK
If you are unaware of ED products that are best for you, then the ED trial pack provides you with the chance to try three products. This trial pack includes 4 tablets, starting dose for each product – Viagra (50 mg), Cialis (10 mg), and Levitra (10 mg) tablets.
|Active ingredients||Sildenafil Citrate||Vardenafil||Tadalafil|
|Duration||Up to 4 hours||Up to 8 hours||24-36 hours|
ED Trial Pack’s First Item – VIAGRA
How to use Viagra tablet?
Viagra is taken orally 30-60 minutes prior to any sexual activity. Use Viagra as directed, once daily as required. Sildenafil works with sexual motivation to help achieve the erection.
- Stomach pain, diarrhea, and dizziness might occur.
- A headache and flushing.
Before taking this pill, ask your doctor once. If you have some allergies or penis problems such as scarring, blood system cancers, or any eye-related problem, ask them whether to take these pills or not. Drinking alcohol may exaggerate the side effects of this drug. To avoid giddiness when rising from a lying position, get up slowly.
You should store Viagra at room temperature between 58 and 85 degrees F away from light. This medicine should be kept out of reach of children.
Important note: You should not share Viagra with others because they may have any problem that has not been treated properly. The utilization of Viagra does not protect against sex-related diseases.
ED Trial Pack’s Second Item – LEVITRA
How to take Levitra tablet?
Take 1 tablet approximately 1 hour before sex. Sexual activity is needed for an erection to happen with Levitra. It may be taken with or without meals. Avoid having any fatty meal prior to having this medicine as it slows down the effect of this medicine.
- Flushing is the common side effect if you use Levitra.
- Stuffy, headache, or running nose.
- It may cause vision changes.
Tell your doctor about your problems such as irregular heartbeats, heart failure, low blood pressure, kidney problems, liver problems, or high blood pressure that is not controlled.
Keep this tablet at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F away from moisture. It should be kept out of reach of children.
Important notes: It is better to not share Levitra with others since they might have some problems that are not effectively treated.
ED Trial Pack’s Third Item – CIALIS
How you should take Cialis?
You can take Cialis with or without food. It should not be utilized more than once a day. For men, it works within 35 minutes and can last up to 36 hours.
- A headache, back pain, upset stomach, and muscle ache.
- Back pain and muscle aches generally go away by themselves within 45 hours.
You need to ask the doctor about your problems before using this tablet. You may have stomach ulcers, bleeding problems, blood cells problems, heart failure, low blood pressure, high blood pressure, and leukemia.
Keep Cialis at room temperature between 59 and 85 degrees F away from moisture. All pills must be kept out of reach of children.
Important note: Do not share Cialis with others since they may have some problem that hasn’t been treated well.
It is necessary to know that Viagra pills alone will not cause an erection. It must be taken in combination with some sexual stimulation in order for an erection to occur.
Factors That Affected Trial Pack
- Age: Men over 60 years of age can find the pill in their body for longer since the body system tends with age. This means its effect may last longer the older you are.
- Diet: Having a large fatty meal before taking the ED pill can delay its effect. If this medicine is consumed on an empty stomach, the effect can be seen within half an hour.
- Alcohol: Using alcohol decreases the blood flow to the penis making it tough to get an erection. More than 2 units of alcohol or wine increase the risk of negative side effects and make it difficult for an erection to occur.
- Drug interactions: Some medicines may alter the effects of ED pills such as antibiotic rifampicin.
- Health: If you are suffering from liver or kidney problems, the effects of Erectile dysfunction Pills can last for a long. Therefore, you should consult your doctor if you suffer from any disease.
Viagra is a widely discussed drug to hit the market in the last 30 years. It works by relaxing vessels of blood and walls of muscles in a definite area of the body. It was designed initially to treat angina.
How much do I need to pay using Viagra?
Ans. The Viagra offer is limited to 60% of your out-of-pocket cost. There is each prescription for up to 11 prescriptions in a calendar year.
Should I use alcohol with these ED Trial Packs?
Ans. No, it is not safe to use alcohol with ED pills.
Can I buy some higher dosage of ED Pills?
Ans. Yes sure, ED tablets are available up to 200mg, but we suggest you consult a doctor before using them.
Can I take an extra dosage of this pill?
Ans. ED pills should be consumed only once a day. Extra doses of these pills can be harmful to your body.
What are the adverse properties of Viagra?
Ans. It is safe to use Viagra but not more than one. If you consume more than one, you may face some problems like dizziness or sleeplessness.
|Disclaimer: The articles on Bluekama are research and information-based content from medical societies and governmental agencies. They do not substitute for a professional medical approach, diagnosis, advice, or treatment. If you have any medical queries or concerns, please consult with a doctor or your healthcare provider.|